Wednesday, March 5, 2008

T_T

Booohooo....... :(
I'm gonna die!! Someone save me.... Spare a little boy like me. Someone, pls pity me. But how, that's a good question. Well, u can threaten the MOE to give me better mark. Yup. Of course nobody would do that. Well, let's get 2 the point..... T_T

I got...got fila....fa..li.....il.....fa......fail for Literature, chinese TA...... T_T It's so hard 2 admit. Booohoooo.....Waaaah!!!!!!!!! Sob..sob...... Well...at least its over now. By the way, I got 47 (D7) for the chinese TA (4 ur info, TA = Term assesment) and 48 (D7) for Literature.

Fortunately, I've got this awesome book, named High Rhulain. It's awesome and....oh well I will keep on blabbering if I don't stop now. Anyway, this book is a novel. Phew, blogging erases my sadness away.

Oh well, good luck to those out there. I hope ur luck is not as bad as mine. G'day people.
Over 'n' out!

No comments:

Soccer just got whacky!!

Azerothian Supervillains 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Grand finalllleeee 5