Saturday, March 29, 2008

Long Time No Collect $$$

Yo subjects, what's up??? Wait! Don't avoid this post!!! I apologize sincerely 4 not posting 4 like a few weeks or more. U should know that secondary life is busy...busy...buzzy...hectic....

Well, I think I should now write 2 u about my fun and exciting, TIRING donation collecting 4 St. John's Ambulance Brigade. Well if u wonder y we hav 2 do da job, I ain't got the faintest idea of da TOOT* reason.

Anyway, overall I enjoyed myself and in fact, I've got new frenz from this experience. He's a little "HORNY" buiut I don't really mind that. The money we (SJAB of S'pore) had collected was to be given 2 da SJAB Hq (which was at Beach Rd; da building looks old) so that 40% goes 2 only SJI n da rest for themselves.

Their (SJAB Hq) reasons for taking 60% of our labor production is simple- for da sake of teachin' the poor 2 take care of themselves and learn how to do first aid. We were really nervous at first, especially when we were dejected umpteen times, mainly because of people already donating 2 other SJAB members. The feeling is rather embarrasing and....I can't find words 2 describe, but u will feel awful.

Ok...so I've covered the topic of da reasons, feelings... Oh! One more thing. We went to City Hall's Raffles City Tower to collect those $$$. It was a fairly strategic place. Mainly due to the shopping centre and taxi stand (where we got a couple of notes and coins change). But we (me and 1 partner) slacked a lot. We went 2 McDonalds to rest a couple of times. But slackiung gives luck as 2 families came 2 us involuntarilily and donated about $5/family just 4 the sake of giving their countless children stickers!!!

From this experience, I've learnt that slacking sometimes gives success. But nevertheless, we should work hard in order 2 succeed in wat we do, always. Well folks, I've come to the end of my "drama". You're freed 2 go :)

No comments:

Soccer just got whacky!!

Azerothian Supervillains 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Grand finalllleeee 5