Monday, February 25, 2008

"Bloodily" funny day

Hahaha!! Today is a damn funny day! My form teacher scratched both armpits while she was trying to nag at us, shouting,"Do your damn bloody AA! (Alternative assesments)" My class managed to control our laughter. It was only during recess that we laughed our hearts out. Pupils were looking curiously at us as we were laughing like a pack of crazy hyenas.

I regretted as I did not bring my handy cam along, cause I wanted to catch that scene live on film. If I did, I would have sooner or later posted it on YouTube! Well, next time I shall bring it along secretely and when she does that again, I shall catch her on tape and show all of you.

Until next time, folks. Over and out! :)

No comments:

Soccer just got whacky!!

Azerothian Supervillains 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Grand finalllleeee 5