Friday, February 22, 2008

The Bad Fall

Arghhh!!! It hurts a lot! Last week I tripped over a rock and I landed on the hard and sweltering concrete road at my school's carpark. It didnt hurt that much. I sprayed antiseptic on my wound at the knee area after I showered when I reached home. As usual, it hurts quite a lot.

After a good night's rest, the wound began to cover up because of some kind of black skin. Then, I went to school and attended my PE lesson. Nothing extraordinary happened until when my PE teacher made us do Long Jumps. It is common for people to lose their balnce as soon as they landed on the soft grainy sand. And that happened to me.

I jumped and landed on the sand knee first and guess what? The black skin split and tore, exposing the naked pinkish wound. I began 2 bleed vigorously. I stayed at that position, trying 2 overcome the pain. Seeing the "severe" bleeding, I thought I would die of lack of blood if the bleeding does not stop in half an hour's time!

Fortunately, my PE teacher rushed to my aid and stopped the bleeding with the help of a piece of tissue. My friends were standing rooted to the ground. They were helpless. What they could do is to comfort me (Mind you, I wasn't crying, just moaning in pain, or maybe silent).

After the bleeding stopped, my PE teacher offered me a plaster. I refused because I knew that removing it would mean lots of pain. Thankfully, the black skin reappeared when I went home and the woung was no longer bloody or gory or painful.

It's been two days since that incident happened. However, I think the wound showed only little improvement. Anyway, it is now able to withstand landing on the sand when I did long jumps and it does bother me anymore. Thank God.........

No comments:

Soccer just got whacky!!

Azerothian Supervillains 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Grand finalllleeee 5