Friday, August 22, 2008

An "Educated" week

Today was a great week. I've learnt the history of F**K. Generally, its known as sexual intercourse, but 2day during school I found out that F-word originated from viking, pirate-barbarians, who use that word for "do". Later, after a certain town was captured, the citizens who were captured heard the vikings who captured them say the F-word many times, and they (citizens) became so angry with them because of mistreatment, that they used F-word against them. That's how F-word became a swear word. Later that day after school, my classmates kept on saying, " Don't forget 2 **** ur homework"!

Anyway, I've found a new favorite band, Boys Like Girls, however I still like Linkin Park's songs. Numb, Shadow of the day, What I've done, In The End..... they still rock! However found new songs, such as Boys like Girls's Great Escape, 5 minutes to midnight etc. Well, pls recommend songs to me (except nuisancesical songs such as Spongebob). That's all 4 now, bb!





No comments:

Soccer just got whacky!!

Azerothian Supervillains 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Grand finalllleeee 5